- We tried out a new business model that is asset light by listing coliving and coworking spaces located in San Francisco Bay Area and Austin on our platform. We launched five of them on our website as a prototype of our platform in September and October. Two were ephemere and three are long term. We validated the assumption that existing coliving and coworking spaces need help to build communities and be better managed.
- We keep receiving inbound requests from people interested to launch a coliving house with us, validating further the business model to become a Uber/Airbnb for coliving/coworking spaces.
- We maintained our existing houses despite the crisis and it is quiet stabilized for now, helping us to bridge towards our asset light model.
- We currently have a UX and brand designer working on our platform and brand upgrade.
- We got accepted into the Digital Attraxion incubation program in Belgium part of Digital Wallonia and Sambrinvest. It is strategic as we are starting to collaborate with smart cities projects and see how we can integrate our upcoming platform in such initiatives. We got a convertible note that will be given in 2 parts: 25,000 euro then once the platform is launched and, when we meet our KPIs, another 75,000 euro. We are currently building the structure for that, the subsidiary and licensing fees between the two companies seem the best but any advices or if anyone has tips, I would be happy to discuss.
- Our friend and angel investor Rodolfo Graziani invested $25,000 with his friend Julien Solamito.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!