One of our value at Serendipia is to celebrate life! Today is my birthday and if any of you is in Munich feel free to come by tonight from 8PM at 36 Rosenheimer Straß in Munich! 😁
- After 120+ mentoring sessions, here are the lead mentors we are going to work with leading up to demo day, thanks a lot for your trust, we are super grateful and excited to be disrupting how people live together on the planet together:
- Elisabeth Tafelmeyer: Growing a winning and authentic culture transpiring from the founders, to the new hires and all to way to the customers. Scaling the Serendipia movement!
- Nora Klug, LL.M: All things legal.
- Young-Jin Cho: Impact investor passionate about the housing crisis, building communities, and sustainability in cities. What a match!
- Sebastian Degenhart: Building brands millennials love, purpose-driven, and story doing.
- Niels Kuschinsky: We are building a standard for connected homes.
- Nicolas Deville: SaaS B2B and process automation.
- Building an execution roadmap for the next 18 months.
- Identifying key hires and organizational structures needed.
- Strategizing the product development roadmap.
- Laying the foundation for a strong and healthy company culture.
- We are also going through deep branding workshop to launch our rebranding project in the next week.
- Starting to prepare the pitch for Demo Day.
- Negotiations for management agreements with real estate players are on-going to launch our next house.
- We have built a strong team of mentors to help guide our growth.
- We became super clear on our business model and the biggest opportunities we are laying on after interviewing ex-early and key executives of WeWork: Asset light, no lease, management agreements, then franchise, then when software ready enough we scale to B2B SaaS for 1) coliving facility management module, 2) Community building and engagement module. Now we need to become clearer on who is leading our product as I have been doing it and we have a tech team, but needs for a proper product manager became essential.
February sales: $25,552
February occupancy rate: 95.86%
March sales: $23,930
March occupancy rate: 90.57%
April sales: $20,441
April occupancy rate: 79.34%
Days it takes to fill in a bed: 3.5 days
Anyone with an intro to someone working as a coliving space operator for our community operating system user researches interview please? Also screening real estate for our next location if anyone has a building they need higher yield management on, we are your people.
PPS: In case you missed out on last week's update, we got you. Go here and write the password: " innercommunity ".