TERMS OF SERVICE
Table of Contents:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Social media profiles and integrations
- Payment and transaction information
- Background checks
- Profile pictures and other personal information
- Any other personal information you voluntarily provide to us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for an account or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily provide information to us or through our services.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our payment processors and other service providers.
- Background check that you to participate in.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Filter potential co-living spaces members in order to evaluate if they will be a good fit for our platform.
- Evaluate if you have a criminal record.
- To enable information sharing, such as regarding knowledge, passions, and interests, between our members.
- Automatically collect payments for bookings and other transactions executed through our platform.
We may also transfer your information to a third party as a result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or similar transaction; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our services; and to protect the rights or property of Company.
If you agree, Our Company may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data using Amazon Web Services in the United States.
Our Company will keep your payment information, personal identification information, and any content that you have submitted, for as long as necessary to provide the services and operate our platform. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data upon request by you.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around a site and use its features. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided. This may include cookies where a unique identifier given to each registered user, used to recognize you anonymously through your visit and when you return to the site.
- Performance cookies - These cookies collect information so that we can analyze how our visitors use our site. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our site works.
- Functional cookies - These cookies allow websites and applications to remember choices you make (e.g., such as your user name or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. We may use information collected from functional cookies to identify user behavior and to serve content based on the user profile. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or to record where you’ve been on the Internet outside our site.
- Targeting cookies - In order to keep our website services relevant, easy to use and up-to-date, and understand interest in our services we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use the site. These cookies allow web analytics services to recognize your browser, device, or IP address and, for example, identify whether you have visited our website before, what you have previously viewed or clicked on, and how you found us. The information is only used for statistical purposes, and it helps us to analyze patterns of user activity, user interests, and to develop a better user experience.
- Advertising Cookies - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
+1 (207) 405-9668
717 Union Street
94133 San Francisco